New Sheets: Hot Passionate Undefiled Married Sex by T. Charles Brantley - PDF and EPUB eBook
1) What is the book about? The book speaks about heterosexual marriage as it relates too sex. In essence the church has been...
Looking for new sheets hot passionate undefiled pdf to download for free? Use our file search system, download the e-book for computer, smartphone or online reading.Search & Download
Details of New Sheets: Hot Passionate Undefiled Married Sex
- Exact title of the book
- New Sheets: Hot Passionate Undefiled Married Sex
- Book author
- T. Charles Brantley
- Book edition
- Number of pages
- 52 pages
- September 3rd 2006 by Outskirts Press
- File size (in PDF)
- 208 kB
Some brief overview of book
1) What is the book about? The book speaks about heterosexual marriage as it relates too sex. In essence the church has been taboo especially within the black church.
This book will encourage couples to talk about their sexual desires and inhibits within the boundaries of the married bed. 2) Who is the target audience? The audience is for married and engaged Afro-American heterosexual couples.
The church can not be silent about sexuality because of the high divorce rate within the church. Also the Word says my people die for a lack of knowledge. 3) What is the primary benefit?
The primary benefit is that it tells and encourages married couples to talk about their sexuality and top lying one to another. Ephesians 6:11 says to have your loins full of truth. In many of our Christian bed rooms we have couples lying to one another about climaxing and being pleasured.
Truth will save Christian marriages. 4) What is the unique message? Unique message is for married heterosexual couples to say and speak to one another in truth as it relates too their sexuality.
The joys of sex should be for Christians and not for the un-believer. God created sex. Yet for reasons explained due to our puritan background Christian married couples have kept themselves within the 1600s.
Yet the married bed is always undefiled. Black couples need to break free from this point and go forth. This book encourages couples to talk about sex, sexual past, sexual positions and more.
5) How does the book relate to its competitors? I saw nothing on amazon.com for Afro-American Christian married couples as it relates to sexuality 6) What qualifies you to write this book? Married for 19 years and countless counseling session in my twenty years of ministry Afro-American couples are struggling to maintain their God given relationship due to taboos within their life.
This of course hinders their married status. Whether Christians want to speak it or not we are not just spiritual beings but also fleshly ones as well.